Sunday, September 7, 2008

Oh my gosh! Its a post!! *pause for heartattack*

Yes I am actually posting. You shush. Anyway Shawn and I are finally MARRIED!!! Being married is awesome. I highly recommend it.

We have been in our own place for almost a month now. I love it! Its a two bedroom with a teeny kitchen (which I just so happen to love) and we even have a dining room. As soon as we are completely put together I will post pictures. I don't think either one of us has eaten as much jell-o in our lifetimes as we have in the last month since we moved into our apartment. The sad part is I even experiment with jell-o recipes!

Being a newly married couple is not very condusive to gas prices these days so Shawn and I bought a scooter two days ago! Which suprisingly is giving us a little extra money in the nest egg.

Since I'm not home posting this I have no visuals to give you (I know, I know, you'll be okay....yes fuji mingle I'm talking to you).

I'll post some a little later when I actually get some :P now let's see if I can actually keep up this blogging thing yeah?

8 comments:

Heidi said...

Oh my AMAZING!!! You are still alive. . . hee hee

Stacey said...

I'm waiting to see wedding pictures too, don't forget to post those. It's good to know that you guys are alive in the meantime though.

Angie said...

Yeah, it is good to know that you are still around. I know how it can be when you are newly married and you have no time for anyone else but each other, BUT, you have to still keep me posted on what is going on with you two! DONT FORGET ME!

jill peters hawley said...

karey- i was starting to think that marriage had somehow caused you to disappear into nothingness. i am happy to hear that you guys are doing well. can't wait to see pictures!

Brooke said...

Karey, it is Brooke Dean. I checked out your blog from Heidi. You are so beautiful. I looked at your engagements, and you could be a model!!

YEAH for getting married. You two are so cute together!

Melia said...

oh karey im glad to hear you guys are still around! I hope all is going well! I hope you post more! I'd love to hear about how you and shawn are doing.

Megan said...

I'm happy you updated your blog. I understand how difficult it is to keep blogging though ;) I am happy that you are in your own place though!

Andrew and Andrea Caldwell said...

About time!