Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Story I Have To Tell Everyone


So i have to tell everyone the story of how Karey and i came about. We meet during this last summer. I really liked her the first time i saw her so i asked her out on a date. She said "NO!" I didn't know why she said no and she couldn't give me any good reason why the answer was no. I was crushed and upset because she couldn't give me any reasoning for it. It made me mad! However, i really liked this girl and i wasn't about to give up that easy. I kept hounding her and asking her out all summer. I was bound and determined to get a date with this girl. Nothing was going to stop me from getting what i wanted. Now! Many people would think that i was being a stalker and run as far away as fast as they can however, Karey didn't think that. Lucky for me she still wanted to be friends. That, i guess, is what gave me a ray of hope to keep fighting for what i wanted and that was Karey. We hung out all summer and became really good friends. I never stopped asking her out all summer and still the answer was the same.

The summer came and gone and still nothing had happened between Karey and I. It was time for me to go back to school. I told her that it would make my whole summer if she were to go on one date with me bafore i returned to school. She agreed! I couldn't believe it! I finally got what i have been fighting for all summer. I planned out a really nice date. We went to an Aquerium and then I took her to the Myan for dinner. (The picture is of us at the aquarium on our first date.) She loved it. Two days before i returned to school we decided to start being exlusive. I went to school and did the long distince dating, which by the way i do not suggest. It is so hard! The rest is history.

Now we are planning on getting married and i will be officialy proposeing soon. We are thinking about the first weekend of July.

This is a start of a beautiful relationship.

No comments: