Monday, November 19, 2007

Saturday


Okay just so you are all aware...I have the best boyfriend in the world. Look at that face! Awwww I loves him....anyway onto the point of this post. World's best boyfriend suprised me and took me on a picnic on saturday to the most beautiful park.

We sat under a very old, knotty (K-N-O-T-T-Y...got it???) tree,
that sat right next to a pond that led into some wetlands that you could navigate on a boardwalk.

We had subway, potato salad, and chips hahaha...

Who do you think ....

...has a bigger mouth?

After we ate we just sat under the tree that we have now dubbed as "our spot" and talked and laughed and just enjoyed our time together. He told me that he wanted to just do something nice for me since every time we're together on the weekend we are always running around busy busy. So he wanted to take some time just he and I to take it easy and enjoy each others company. He's the best! I love him to pieces.









No comments: